We have introduced a new feature in Signup widget, called the Show/Hide Condition. Available under Settings for the Signup Widget, the feature works in correlation with the “Fields” setting. It is a type of “If-then” statement and offers the user an elaborate design element for their email, or landing page campaign.
To use the feature:
- Define Fields for your signup form and select Hide Field for each according to your requirement.
- Go to Conditions and click on Show/Hide Field.
- Select Field from the drop-down menu and define its ‘If’ condition.
- Select the Action under Perform Action according to your preference.
- Pick the field you want the action to be performed on and Save.